10.13.2010

10.13.10

Mask Time

Halloween is around the corner. This is my favorite door picture, I just LOVE bat decorations! Anyone got good ideas for me and the boy? I think I want to have matching outfits this year. So far I'm trying to talk him into being Kermit while I'll dress up as Miss Piggy. What are you planning to be?

Here are some pictures of my family and I trying on masks at a Cirque Du Soleil store. Hopefully this gets you in the Halloween spirit if you don't have any ideas yet:



xo, Alexi
where: Argo Tea (the girl next to me is speaking French and the guy in front of me has an iPad. I feel oh-so-sophisticated)
what i'm listening to: Some jazz ensemble with lots of cymbals.

1 comment:

  1. cool door picture!i hope you have a great halloween celebration! thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete